To Advance by joining with our Methodist Men in their faith development and missions efforts, email Cindy McLemore or call the church office 229-273-4586.
Methodist Men meet on the 1st Tuesday night of every month at 6:30 PM in the Activities Center for a meal, conversation, and to listen to a guest speaker.
The main goals of the Methodist Men include faith development and creating community among the men of the church, but their ministry goes well beyond that.
The Methodist Men are a huge way men in our church Advance God's kingdom locally, as they are constantly raising money for the local Methodist Children's Home, serving our local Dooly Kids Camp at Dooly Campground, tand so much more!
To Advance by joining with our Christian Women in their faith development and missions efforts, email Cindy McLemore or call the church office 229-273-4586.
Beth Curles is currently president of Christian Women
Christian Women meet on the 1st Tuesday of every month at 10:30 AM in the Main Bldg. They meet for conversation and Bible Study, but they also sponsor a local (and sometimes global) mission project.
Some of their mission projects have included:
- October - painting carved pumpkins and took them to the nursing homes
- November - packed approx. 150 shoe boxes
- December - assembled candy bags for the children whose parents came to the food pantry
- January - wrote notes and took hygiene items to RYDC
- February - gave valentine cookies to people
- Visited the Methodist Children's homes in Macon, Americus and Valdosta and took graduation gifts to their seniors
(SOUL FOOD - moved to OUTREACH page...)